Happy Chinese New Year!
- 2 bunches of flat egg noodles
- 2 tbs of dark sesame oil
- 4 tbs of tahini or sesame paste
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbs rice vinegar
- salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 scallion, diced
1. Boil a pot of water.
2. Add noodles and cook for ~5 minutes (or per instructions on the packaging).
3. In a deep plate, mix together the tahini, soy sauce, vinegar, and a tbs of sesame oil. (Tip: if the tahini is too hard, warm it in a sauce pan for easier mixing.)
4. Drain the noodles in a colander and rinse them under cold water and drizzle sesame oil. Let it cool for about 30seconds.
5. Transfer the noodles to the plate and add sesame oil, scallions and garlic.
6. Mix and serve!